- As always, make a backup prior to upgrading.
- Windows users must have x64 Java installed as we only support 64 bit webRTC library. Please see HERE and download the missing version (64bit offline Windows install package).
- You cannot re-use a VLAN ID for dynamic VLAN if it is set as a static value for another SSID on the same AP. So, if I have a SSID set to use VLAN 10, I cannot use VLAN ID 10 for RADIUS controlled VLAN users as those users will not get an IP.
- Smart Queue QoS is similar to the implementation as in EdgeOS (see HERE). Please note that DPI will not work when using Smart Queue QoS, as traffic will not be offloaded. It’s also worth noting that maximum throughput will be affected when using Smart Queue QoS, as traffic is not offloaded. There are some rough guidelines in the article linked above.
- DFS channels can not be used for wireless uplink as of this release. Please use non-DFS channels if you need to use wireless uplink on dual band UAPs.
- Official UniFi MIBs can be downloaded from HERE and HERE (those are 2 different files).
- We no longer support Java version 6, it needs to be 7 or later. We recommend Java version 8.
- Features like airtime fairness, bandsteering, load balancing and minimum RSSI are default disabled. If you need them you need to go to Settings>Site and check Enable advanced features.
- If you previously used Google Maps for a site map, then you have to enable this feature again by adding an API key. This is done under Settings>Controller. There is a linked guide with instructions.
- If visiting the local management page of the UCK (its IP/hostname), it will look like the controller is not installed. This is a known issue related to a backend change. A fixed UCK firmware will be released in the future. In the meantime, just access the controller directly (at https://IP.or.hostname:8443).
Controller bugfixes/changes from 5.4.12:
- Fix bug with websocket not closing properly on site switch (causing devices listed in incorrect site).
- Improve header icon design.
- Fix issue with controller causing too many directs (controller side fix for UNIFI-457).
- Various security improvements.
Firmware changes from 3.7.47:
- [UAP] Fix the issue which caused ZH enabled APs to be soft bricked after upgrade to 3.7.47.
- [UAP] Backport Busybox commit to fix the issue when DHCP search domain started with a number (reported HERE).
- [USW] Fix a typo affecting some provisioned configurations.
- UAP-AC-Lite/LR/Pro/EDU/M/M-PRO/IW | 18.104.22.16801 | md5
- UAP-AC-HD | 22.214.171.12401 | md5
- UAP, UAP-LR, UAP-OD, UAP-OD5 | 126.96.36.19901 | md5
- UAP-v2, UAP-LR-v2 | 188.8.131.5201 | md5
- UAP-IW | 184.108.40.20601 | md5
- UAP-Pro | 220.127.116.1101 | md5
- UAP-OD+ | 18.104.22.16801 | md5
- UAP-AC, UAP-AC v2, UAP-AC-OD | 22.214.171.12401 | md5
- USW | 126.96.36.19901 | md5
- US-16-XG | 188.8.131.5201 | md5
- USG | 184.108.40.20643823 | md5
- USG Pro | 220.127.116.1143827 | md5